Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trolls

I hate trolls. Whether they be characters in a movie, monsters in D&D or the internet dwellers that are too chicken to own up to their thoughts and comments. A lot could be said about the movie and D&D monsters, but I'll leave that to the movie critics and geek bloggers.

I will, however, go on a mini-rant about the bottom feeding, ignorant ass-clowns that like to pop up on blogs for the sole purpose of trying to piss people off. Most of the time they succeed, which is unfortunate. What is fortunate is that there is the ability to press a single button and have them disappear. Why more people don't do that, I'm not sure, but that's a topic for another time.

Tonight I was directed to a troll that happened to pick on someone I have never met, and to be honest, never heard of. However, the subject matter is one that I am familiar with, at least to some extent. So, at the request of my lovely wife, I cracked my knuckles and settled in for a good ass chewing. I love a good ass chewing. It makes me happy. In one comment I managed to work in a reference to Tom Cruise and "swallowing". Is that awesome or what?

You can read the full extent of my ass chewing by reading this Blog and the subsequent comments.

P.S. If you do not like my comment, or my language or my attitude...I so don't care.

3 comments:

  1. You my love? Are the freaking BOMB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment was brilliant.

    I resorted to name calling and righteous indignation. Being one of Issa's best friends, I'm a leetle too close to this situation to do much else.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome. I adore you for sticking up for me even though we'd never talked to each other before.

    I've been deleting since then. Same person has now been blocked. I know better, I do. It's just hard sometimes when it's so personal. Anyway....thank you.

    ReplyDelete